The Teacher Services Commission has made arrangements to view the results of the Teaching License (Teacher License) through public mobile SMS. To see the result, TSC will have to give space and send their Application ID in writing 31007.
In the first phase, the Commission had yesterday released the results of various secondary level issues.
How to Check the License Result?
Well, it is very easy to get the TSC Nepal license result. Here we give the step by step process for the online TSC Nepal license result. Just follow the given steps to get the online result of a teaching license.
- First of all log on to tsc.gov.np the official page of teacher service commission Nepal.
- Find the button result in the menu bar.
- Select the teaching license result over there.
- Now you get the page as shown above.
- There enter your exam roll number.
- Choose your district.
- In the next space choose the level of license applied for.
- Finally, choose the subject and submit the details for the result.
So in such a way you can get the result of all the applicants in a certain level and subject. During this, if you face any kind of difficulties then you can contact us for help and support.